Night Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Assassins

Welcome To The Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whining needs to be stopped

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thai
Admin
Admin

Whining needs to be stopped Empty
PostSubject: Whining needs to be stopped   Whining needs to be stopped I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

anymore people who fucking whine because of the teamattack is on or awps being restricted will be kicked form the server, i cant be ass'd with this shit going on anymore, dont liek how the server config is, dont fucking join the server.
Back to top Go down
http://assassins.xippy.co.uk
knil92
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whining needs to be stopped   Whining needs to be stopped I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:17 am

i totally agree with thai here, if you want the awps on then im sorry but we arent haveing them on, so dont ask me thinking ill put them on just to piss thai off cus i wont
Back to top Go down
http://www.hackervoice.co.uk
sQuad
Hm..
Hm..
sQuad

PostSubject: Re: Whining needs to be stopped   Whining needs to be stopped I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:44 am

ontop of that many people whine when they get Headshotted, just because their better than you doesnt mean their hacking silent
Back to top Go down
Commando
Your Getting There!
Your Getting There!
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Whining needs to be stopped   Whining needs to be stopped I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:59 am

basically u should mute the people who whine and dont bother with them? easy way out instead of makin a big deal out of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whining needs to be stopped   Whining needs to be stopped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whining needs to be stopped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Assassins :: Game Server :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: